Wildcat Panther 29er. Powerful 48V/250W E-bike with Twist and Go
- REAR 48v 250 watt MXUS hub drive motor system (electric assist power to your back wheel steady and stable acceleration)
- Frame enclosed lockable 48v 12.8Ah battery, using the best in Samsung cells
- Full LCD handlebar display featuring selectable Speed, Trip Distance, Odometer, Battery Life. 5 Power Assist Modes selectable
- Throttle: YES
- Speed: 25km/h (16-17mph)
|Options||18", Orange, Rider Height - 5ft, 7ins. to 6ft, 1ins. (Item# 5055786111452 352802 WCP29O)|
Wildcat Panther boasts a striking black color that exudes confidence and style. Whether you're conquering rugged trails or cruising through the city streets, this bike is sure to turn heads.
You can now browse our website, buy online and collect your order from your local Broadribb Cycles store without a delivery charge through our "Click and Collect" service.
We've made this service as simple as possible:
- Choose your products
- Add products to the shopping basket
- Go to the checkout
- Select your local Broadribb Cycles store (Banbury or Bicester)
- Make the payment through our secure checkout
- Wait for a collection email/phone call from our team
For security reasons, you will need to show your photo ID and a matching credit/debit card when you collect your order. We can only release orders to the person who placed the order.
Please DO NOT set out to collect your order before you have received confirmation that it is there. We may need to transfer products to the store especially and this could take 1-2 working days.
If you need a product urgently please either contact the store directly or call the online team on 01869 321 274 so that we can check availability and confirm a lead time before you place your order.
Please remember that our sale bike prices are for 'semi assembled boxed bikes' that you need to build yourself. If you want to collect it ready to ride out of the store, a build charge will apply. This is charged at £30.00 for a bike under £1000.00, and £50.00 for a bike over £1000.00.
The build charge is payable upon collection and we will call you to confirm whether you want to collect it boxed or built. To be clear, this build charge only applies to discounted bikes and we do not add a build charge on for full price bikes.